Thanksgiving

My manager asked me what I was thankful for this Thanksgiving day. I replied instantly, "I am thankful for my friends here".

Presenting the pictures from Atlanta, GA, Gatlinburg,TN and Chattanooga,TN

A bridge enroute to Gatlinburg




A shop display in The Village at Gatlinburg




Christmas spirit at Gatlinburg




Beautiful street lit up with Christmas lights in Gatlinburg (picture taken by my friend)




Swaminarayan temple in Atlanta (kindly excuse the noise in the pic)




Another pic at Swaminarayan temple




Rock City Gardens in Tennessee




A deer at Rock City Gardens




Lover's leap at Rock City Gardens (picture taken by my friend)




A Cinderella story recreated at Rock City Gardens (picture taken by my friend)




A carving on Stone Mountains in Atlanta


Comments

Post a Comment