Is it the Wine, Moon or Poetry?

My dear friend Samuh agreed to be a guest writer on my blog and wrote the beautiful lines below. Read, love, enjoy and post your comments to let him know that we would love to see him write more. Always.


A pen, a piece of paper on the table
a life lived within pages of my diary
shadows of moonlit night on my face, in my hand
a bottle of Domaine Romanée-Conti

This paper -- a piece of art,
is my masterpiece, a drawing of you.

This pen -- my tongue, that words
in twisted words, all the things never said
private thoughts, never read
deepest emotions, through the pages of a book.

Doesn't this moon seem enchanting more
than the best of wines?
with every pull, flows from my heart a love divine
and through everything mentioned afore.

A drunk man may wonder,
there is nothing special about anything mentioned
but not the romeos who have loved
There's magic in the way love is loved
the way the life's past is lived
and memories treasured...

- Samuh Varta



Comments

  1. There's magic in the way love is loved... Samuh Varta is back :) and we love this Samuh Varta...
    Friendship is one "pureeeeeeeeeest form of love" with no expectations :)... which u both share...
    Hetal and Pawan my two favorite hobbits.. with their amazing qualities of "writing" and super brainy intellect :)
    Love you guys..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shrish/Amogh/Anonymous :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment