Central Park

Nestled in midtown Manhattan, NY, sprawling from 5th Ave to 8th Ave and from 59th St to 110 St, this grand, beautiful and quaint park is something I fell in love with the first time I saw it. Its vibrant, full of people and yet you always have your own space. I have walked there with friends and I have walked there alone. Today what I share here are some pictures taken by me on 4th July 2013 while walking the park with my friends. What I captured was mainly people photography with a little bit of nature thrown in. 

A happy instrument player (I do not know the name of the instrument)


A statue in the park


Trying the Bruce Lee pose, not quite well


Butterfly


Another statue


Getting in the mood to perform


Shout it out 


We Rock!


And dance!


Bethesda fountain


A fly reflected in the lake


Comments

Post a Comment